[Large Build Volume]
300* 300* 400 mm large build volume, available for big ideas.
[5-minute Quick Set Up]
Quick set up in only 5 minutes with 95% pre-assemble before delivery. Hidden wiring, neat and nice.
Power outage protection and printing recovery. One-key continue printing with no break.
Remove print nice and easy with the detachable magnetic print bed. No need of a scraper.
Double A axis stabilization system, synchronous moving with high accuracy.
With a quick heating print bed, print is easy to stick on the heated bed and less warping.
Humanized 45-degree display angle. All-in-on knob control, no need of extract buttons. Simplify the operation.
Safe low voltage output and overall failure protection. Use with no worry.
|Precision||X/Y: 0.05mm, Z: 0.1mm|
|Print Speed||Up to 150mm/s|
|Nozzle Travel Speed||Up to 200mm/s|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, PETG|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 260℃|
|Heated Bed Temperature||Up to 100℃|
|Connectivity||USB, Micro SD Card|
|Language||English / Chinese|
|Printing Softwares||Cura, Rapetier-Host, Simplify 3D|
|Input File Formats||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Output File Formats||GCODE, GCO|
|Support OS||Windows / Mac|
|Operating Input||100-120 VAC / 220-240 VAC 360W|
|Product Weight||13.5 kg|
|Shipping Weight||15.5 kg|
|Package Dimensions||695*540*260 mm|
1. What’s the machine’s print size?
2. Does this machine support two-color printing?
It’s a single nozzle structure, so it doesn’t support two-color printing.
3. What’s the printing accuracy of the machine?
The standard configuration is a 0.4mm nozzle, which can support an accuracy range of 0.1-0.4mm
4. Does the machine support to use the 3mm filament?
Only supports 1.75mm diameter filaments.
5. Which filaments support to print in the machine?
It supports printing the PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU and other linear filaments.
6. Does the machine support to connect to a computer for printing?
It supports online and offline to print, but it is suggested to print offline that will be better.
7. If the local voltage only 110V, does it support?
There are 115V and 230V gears on the power supply for adjustment, DC: 24V
8. How is the power consumption of the machine?
The overall rated power of the machine is 350W, and the power consumption is lower.
9, What’s the highest nozzle temperature?
250 degrees Celsius.
10, What is the maximum temperature of the hotbed?
100 degrees Celsius.
11. Does the machine have the function of continuous power off?
Yes, it does.
12. Does the machine have a material breakage detection function?
Yes, it does.
13. Is there a double Z-axis screw of the machine?
No, it’s a single screw structure.
15. Are there any requirements for the computer system?
Currently, it can be used in Windows XP/Vista/7/10/MAC/Linux.
16, What’s the printing speed of the machine?
The best printing speed of the machine is 50-60mm/s.